Naijagaga

Bringing Gossips across the World to your door step....

naijagaga.blogspot.com - Non-stop Entertainment box Office

Dear Nigerian men; what is it about gay men that scare y'all?

Published on Sunday, August 25, 2013 2:50 PM // ,


A proudly gay Nigerian man wants to know why so many of you Nigerian men are soo homophobic. Hehe. He sent me a mail and begged me to share it. See it below...
Have you men ever solemnly considered what it is about homosexuals that scare you? I use the word homosexuals to refer to both lesbians and gays, but I’ll tell you this, I am really interested in talking about homophobia as it concerns gay men, because for some reason that is beyond me, we never seem to be angry or threatened by lesbians. In fact I have heard one too many times how exciting the thought of two women doing it could be, but however connected the case of lesbian - acceptance is to homophobia against men, I won’t be addressing it here.
So, what is it about two men getting hot and heavy with each other that seem to terrify y’all? This is not the time to whip out your Holy books at me, keep them aside for a second, will you?

Tags: ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comment

0 comments

Post a Comment
Subscribe to our RSS Feed! Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Visit our LinkedIn Profile!